Sunday 28 October 2007

Catch up

Training Day : 31 - 58
Session : N/A
Distance : 95.2 m
Avg/mile : N/A

Time : A long long time....

First of all I have to apologise.  I am rubbish.  I haven't kept up at all with my blog over the last month.  Can I blame anything?  Can I blame Debbie going away to Kilimanjaro, can I blame having the cold (which of course Debbie doesn't think I had), Work?  No, I cant blame anyone or anything.  I got lazy and after falling behind I couldn't be bothered or maybe the word is ar$ed to up date it all.  Hey I couldn't even remember what sessions I have done recently.  So I have decided to update it all at once and then hopefully continue where I left off with a blog for every training day.

Anyway, what have I been up to.  I have ran a few of the relays and really enjoyed them.  Good speed sessions and some long runs.  I thought that I was running well and then I added up the the mileage to find out that I have only ran 95 miles in 28 days.  Hey what the hell, I feel good and that is all that matters.RIMG0519

Debbie just got rid of her car.  I may have mocked it cause it really couldn't pull you out of bed in the morning but I'll miss the wee thing.  It was a reliable car that always ran even though I mocked it and Debbie was embarrassed to be seen in it.

No comments: