Monday 29 October 2007

The Winter Blues

Training Day : 60
Session : Run
Distance : 7.12m
Avg/mile : 9.01 / mile

Time : 1hr 04min 10secs

I had to run today even although it was meant to be a rest day but I had taken yesterday off.

I had been suffering with a cold and an upset stomach for the last few days so I really wasn't looking forward to it but I managed to get out of work early and headed out for a 7 miler with Debbie.  I enjoy running with Debbie but she hates it as for some reason I slow her down.  Not sure how that happens but it does.  Anyway the run went well and I was glad to take it easier as my upset stomach was giving me problems at even this pace.  Very glad to get back to the house especially as Debbie upped the pace at the end.  Normal service resumes tomorrow. Bah!

1 comment:

Debs M-C said...

Upset stomach and a cold? Are you sure it wasn't the three bottles of wine and six pints you had over the weekend that made you feel under par? xx