Tuesday 8 April 2008

Dalsholm Reps

Went to the club tonight after my 3 days rest.  It was medium reps and ended up 650m reps in Dalsholm Park.  This was the first session that I ever did with Garscube so it is always good to go back to it.

Stephen M came along but really didn't fancy it as he was in road shoes and this rep session is on hilly trails that are slippy in places.

I ended up running most of the session with Joe, who went off far to fast at the beginning then died in the middle before coming back in the last one and trying to race me.  I went to this session wanting to take it easy.  To be fair I really couldn't go any faster as I still feel tired but still felt that I was running well within myself.

Quite pleased to have pushed the last one and still feel good.

2:10, 2:08, 2:12, 2:11, 2:14, 2:13, 2:10, 2:03

3 comments:

Paul Consani said...

I always seem to remember you telling me off for going 10 seconds quicker on the last rep....

Marco Consani said...

Too right Paul. And I gave Joe into trouble too for his fast slow approach. :-)

Marco

PS I had to go quicker on the last one. Can't let newbies overtake me... ;-)

Thomas said...

Marco, you seem to do in good form for a PB in London. No pressure though. Leave the 2:30 for next year, you are young enough :-)
Maybe it's the best to sacrifice a couple of minutes to allow better recovery.
Good luck man!