Wednesday 16 April 2008

Rapid Recovery

Two days off and Debbie's legs were itching to get running again.   I on the other hand don't have that motivation that she is blessed or perhaps cursed with.  Debbie gets up at 6am I would rather sleep until 8.  But the one thing that I am blessed or cursed with is that I am way too competitive for my own good.  And so because Debbie was going running I had to follow suit and also go.

To be fair though I could do with getting out as my legs are feeling great but I had the beginnings of a sore head and so was a bit wary.

So off I went on the normal Balloch recovery route and my normal non-recovery pace.  Felt fantastic for the first half but soon started to struggle on the last mile.

4.27mi in 28:11 @ 6:36 / mi

6:40, 6:38, 6:38, 6:17, 7:17

No comments: