Wednesday 14 May 2008

All ready for sailing

I have setup my blog so that I can now post from my phone. Hopefully I will post during the Scottish islands peaks race this weekend.
As you can see from the picture my last day at work doesn't involve any work. I am planning routes and shopping for equipment. The weather this weekend is looking great for running but the light winds won't be so good for sailing. Never mind, I will hopefully bring some books to read instead.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

6 comments:

John Kynaston said...

Enjoy the race Marco. I look forward to hearing how it goes. I'll be thinking of you as we run from Balmaha to FW over Friday-Saturday.

John

Tim said...

Yeah, have a great time Marco. I'd love to do this myself but I'd be as sick as a dog and no good for running for hours after landing. :-(

Thomas said...

Good luck for another adventure!
And stay injury free!

Tim said...

Btw, how did your Jelly babies and water run go (as mentioned by your better looking half)?
;-)

Brian Mc said...

All the very best with the race Marco. It looks like sooooo much fun - big hills and rough terrain!

As I said by email, I'm rather jealous. This race looks great.

Land, and hills ahoy!

Debs M-C said...

Another blog for you to update? We'll all be watching with eager anticipation ;-) Te he.

Tim - The strategy might work for Ms Mudge, but Marco was a quivering wreck. I'll need to go back to throwing food at him at regular intervals!