Monday 16 June 2008

My Times

Okay I am nearly last to post these and I have to admit I am hopeless at it.  Here are my times that I would love to run the WHW race in.  I have just concentrated on each section and so there are no rests and I will not try to catch up if I go behind at all.  I have never ran over 54 miles and so I have given myself extra time towards the end as I don't know what state my body will be in.

image

Is it too optimistic?  I don't think so as long as everything goes to plan.  And I mean everything.  Food, liquid, energy and of course barring injury.  Perhaps being a race virgin and without all the years of experience that the other guys have, has made me cocky.  I hope not but a week from today we will see if I am being foolish or not.

5 comments:

Thomas said...

Marco, I think you can do this! See you at the start, maybe I can keep up with you for a while (although not sure if I should try too hard...).
And I hope I see you at the finish again. In one piece! (both of us).
Good luck!

Davie Bell said...

Aff yer nut!:-)

Thomas said...

Davie, away ya crabbit sod ye!
;-)

Firebird5 said...

Good luck boyo :) Although I have to say I agree with Davie Bell, you are Aff yer nut :)

Marco Consani said...

Hey guys,
Thank you for all your fab comments. Well Thomas and Charlie's maybe not Vin Diesels.
What a laugh though at Thomas calling Davie a crabbit sod. I can hear you saying that in your German accent. Hilarious. See you all tomorrow. Speak to you soon Charlie.

Marco