Tuesday 11 March 2008

Newsflash !!!!

People are pulling out of races left right and centre at the moment.  Firstly some guy called Haile Gebrselassie has pulled out of some big run on the other side of the world and blamed air pollution and this made the news for some reason.  More importantly, and for some reason this didn't make the news, Chris Upson has also pulled out of the WHW race due to injury.  It was actually a shock when I heard because I was looking forward to running it with him.  Out of all the people that are running the race he has the closest times to me.  Well for road races anyway as his forte is fell running which I have no experience at.  His half marathon PB is only one second quicker than mine.

Here is hoping Chris recovers soon.  A much bigger shock to me than that other guy pulling out. ;-)

No comments: