Wednesday 19 March 2008

Town Training Totaling Ten

Well enough of the extended recovery time and now back to the training.  Tonight's schedule called for a 10 mile run and because it was the monthly committee meeting it would have to start in town.  The route for tonight was along Dumbarton Rd up Crow Road past Anniesland through Garscube Estate and then back along Maryhill Road to town. 

Tried to take it easy as my legs were a bit stiff still.  Especially my right calf which has been sore since Wuthering Hike.  I soon got carried away but I felt relaxed throughout.  I ran the last half mile with Debbie who is running fab at the moment and was really fast at the end.

10.06 miles in 1hr 6min 23s @ 6.36/m

7:17, 6:34, 6:24, 6:42, 6:51, 6:36, 6:21, 6:30, 6:22, 6:28

2 comments:

Project White said...

Well done at the Wuthering Hike Marco, I contemplated entering and may do so next year.

I like it how you describe sub-7 minute miles as taking it easy!

John

Davie Bell said...

Sook