Wednesday 30 January 2008

Mid-Week Madness

After last nights run and Saturdays 30 miler I was feeling shattered today.  After missing last week though due to my snowboarding accident (with the chairlift) I decided I really should do it.  Out came the light weight shoes.  I really am liking them.  I decided that I would do Crow Road loop today but extend it so that the finish would be along Maryhill Road instead of Great Western Road.  This would, I hope, add up to 10 miles.  The conditions were icy but I was feeling great until the 6th mile when I started to fade.  I think with these new shoes I am going too fast all the time and my legs where starting to feel a bit sore.  Not sure if that's due to fatigue or less cushioning in my shoes.  Will give them a wee break tomorrow and anyway it's meant to be raining so I don't want to get them wet.

10.06mi 1:07:16 @ 6:41/mi

No comments: