Monday 10 December 2007

Knightswood Mile Reps

  • Distance : 5.45 mi.

  • Time : 39:29 (7:14 / mi.)

  • Weather : 6.7C Cold

  • Equipment : Saucony trigon 4

  • Total for week 50: 5.45 mi.

  • I really didn't feel like running tonight and really hoped that Debbie didn't want to either but I think that although she probably didn't neither of us would ever admit defeat.  So it was back to Knightswood for mile reps.  Oh joy.

    After once around the park as a warm up I decided to keep my hat and gloves on as it was so cold. (also thinking that the SportsTracks software reports the wrong temperatures as it was never 6.7C)

    Not much to say except I am up to 4 reps now and the recovery is now 2 minutes AND I managed 3 of them in the exact same time.  Felt much better than 2 weeks ago when we last did this session.  Hope to aim for 6 of these in the not too distant future.

    rep times with 2 min rest : 5:12, 5:12, 5:12, 5:08

    No comments: