Monday 10 September 2007

Back to Work (for a rest)

Training Day : 9
Session : Rest
Distance : n/a
Avg/mile : n/a
Time : n/a

Ahhh Mondays. It always feels like I go back to work on a Monday for a rest especially after yesterdays fun.
Thats me been training for a week now and I have noticed that I am starting to eat a lot more again. The last time I was training hard I was eating breakfast before I left in the morning and then a bowl of porridge at 11am, 4 bagels for lunch, various snacks just before training and then a full meal at 9pm at night. With all the fruit etc as well that I was eating I was spending half my day running and the other half on the toilet. Oh well, lets see what happens this time. Debbie is being her usual insane self and is away to the gym this lunchtime so I am taking the easy option and surfin' the internet instead. Debbie and I have been talking about getting a caravan, (yeah thats us half way to becoming that old married couple) and I was sent this video by Paul. I wonder if Debbie's car could pull a caravan?

On a technical note I have now added a training Calendar to the side bar that has all my training on it.  Just click the Google button on the right.

No comments: