Friday 7 September 2007

Training Day 6 (Rest)

Woohoo.  At last a rest day.  I am talking as if I have been doing mega milage when in fact I have hardly done anything but it is tough starting over from scratch again.
Anyway no rest for the wicked.  I am going to see Run Fat Boy Run in the cinema tonight for motivational purposes.  I think that it is about some guy that tries to run the London Marathon so that he can get a girlfriend.  A good enough reason if you ask me.  It stars Simon Pegg and is directed by the guy from friends David Schwimmer.  I hope it is good cause I didnt like the other film about the police guy.
Ok back to thoughts about training. I had a nice long lie but my crazy wife was again up at 5:30am. I really dont
know where she gets the energy from. After waiting on me hand and foot, cooking and cleaning and then up at the
crack of dawn to train. As she keeps saying to me "Your a lucky lucky man"
Today I feel so much better and lighter on my feet. It really is amazing to think that after only following the
Training plan for 6 days I already feel so much better.

No comments: