Tuesday 18 September 2007

Ready, Steady, GO!!!

Training Day : 18
Session : Recovery / 1km Reps
Distance : 4.8m / 5.49m
Avg/mile : n/a  /  7.10 /m
Time : n/a  /  39.19

So after a day off it was time to get straight back to it.  Last time during training I used to love doing a double session on a Tuesday.  A run in the morning with reps in the evening.  I missed the run in the morning but decided to go out with some of the lads from work and ran an easy 4.8 miles through Glasgow Green.
In the evening it was back to the club for some 1KM reps.  Lins, Stephen Mulrine and Alex made up the rest of the group for the session.  I ran the reps as following : 3:20, 3:19, 3:23, 3:31, 3:28, 3:35.  The recovery period between each rep was 1:30 which was a bit short for me.  Good session but I was knackered at the end.
On a worse note Celtic lost 2-0 to Shaktar in their first champions league game. bah!

No comments: