Friday 14 September 2007

Keep on Smilin'


Training Day : 14
Session : Medium Run
Distance : 8.25m
Avg/mile : 6.42/m
Time : 55.14

I felt quite down this morning coming into town to do my morning run.  Sure the running was really coming together but the news of the guy we saved not doing too well, some pressures at work and the rain lashing at the car wasnt helping.  I was hoping that this run would pick me up a bit.  
Todays run was the Crow Road Circuit.  It takes me from my work in St Vincent Street, along to Charing Cross, past Byres Road to Crow Road then up to Anniesland and back to town via  Great Western Road.
Felt really pleased with this run and if it hadnt been for stopping at traffic lights then I am sure it would have been under 6:30/m.  All the stiffness and heavy legs feeling from last week has gone but I am still dreading going out tomorrow with Glen and Lins again after the terrible run I had had the week before.

No comments: