Saturday 29 September 2007

George Cummings Race

Training Day : 29
Session : Road Relay Race
Distance : 2.70m
Avg/mile : 5.34 /m
Time : 15min 00secs

This is the first race of the winter season.  I had ran it once before and remembered that it was hilly towards the end.  I struggled to get there in time after getting lost on the way and was worried when Athole put me on the first leg but I was in the B team so not as much pressure on me.  I managed to stay with Stephen Mulrine, who was running the A team first leg, for the first mile and then managed to overtake him.  Maybe I shouldnt have because he overtook me a couple of hundred metres later.  I finished in 15 minutes dead.  Very happy with my time and very knackered after it.  This was Debbies first relay and she did really well.  I think that she enjoyed it.

No comments: